Beanie – recycled cotton
Hello, I’m Eiszapfen a beanie made from recycled cotton clothes. I am a short beanie with six seams on the top from the ReHats collection EISZEIT. If you often feel like what I’m called, I am surely right for you, because I keep your head and your ears nice and warm.
In order to make me, used jeans and other cotton textiles were broken down into their individual fibers, to make yarn from them again. These fibers were not dyed, but sorted by color in their original state and then processed directly. This way I save up to 850 liters of water, compared to caps made with newly produced yarn.
I was produced fairly in the EU and I’m made from up to 92% recycled cotton. Due to the recycling process, my fibers are pleasantly soft, but at the same have a special grip to them. I am available in one size, which will hopefully fit you as well. With time I will adapt to your head and give in a little bit. My 6 cm wide, folded brim keeps your ears warm and ensures a secure fit. I have four seams at the top end. The stable logo patch made from vegan leather, looks best if worn on the left side.
- Beanie made of two layers of knitted fabric
- Sits on the ears
- Fold-up hem (6 cm) with stable logo patch from vegan leather (3.5 cm x 4 cm)
- Six seams
- At least 92% recycled
- Made with love in the EU
- Fast delivery:
- Shipping on the same day until 11 a.m.
- Uncomplicated returns:
- Does not fit? Send it back! (Face masks excluded from returns)
- Fast Support:
- We help: email@example.com
- 92% cotton, 4% polyester, 4% polyamide
- 6 cm
- Logo patch:
- Patch made from vegan leather (3,5 cm x 4 cm)
What else you might like